This week’s post is an interview with Dan Watt, Sr. Director, Large Program Enablement at RBC. Dan is a real visionary and has always had a very unique perspective on the work we do in today’s organizations. This interview highlights Dan’s idea that our strategic plans and strategy execution plans should be managed in sprints. With today’s ever changing markets and business environments planning out 3-5 years is just too long.
Subscribe to My Weekly Blog Post
- You Are Now in Charge of The Vaccine Distribution Program December 2, 2020
- Agile is Not Replacing Waterfall November 25, 2020
- Agility – The Key to Organizational Success November 18, 2020
- Leadership is About The Collective November 11, 2020
- When Was The Last Time You Wrote a Letter? November 4, 2020